- Handle the data loading, processing, interpretation, and report generation for the assigned job promptly.
- Provide LQC (Log Quality Control) support to the field.
- Contribute to internal presentations and knowledge-sharing sessions.
- Abide by all QHSE rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognised institute or university, preferably in Reservoir & Production Engineering, Geology and Geophysics.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good technical writing skills.
- Proactivity and willingness to communicate with clients.