- Taking in charge the problems belonging to BO Transmission domain.
- CRs issued from Transmission Engineering or NPOC Transmission, implementation.
- Regular verification of SW alignment over all transmission nodes.
- New nodes configuration as per the data received from ATM Engineering or NPOC Transmission.
- Isolation & investigation of transmission failures.
- Transmission failures resolution.
- Back-up and disc space verification.
- Jobs scheduling over the server in order to collect the back-up for all the configurations related to routine plans.
- Consistencies checks for the back-ups and conflict resolution, if any.
- DCN Plan implementation for the transmission nodes as per ATM Transmission Engineering recommendations.
- Perform OJTs (On Job Training) for customer BO Transmission Engineers.
- Coach and Mentor Customer BO Transmission Engineers.
- Provide on regular basis feedback and evaluation of customer engineers.
- Define any work instruction requested by the BO Transmission manager.
- Operations skills and expériences in Transmission domain, with Technical Operation Management.
- KPI measurements and Reporting skills.
- Customer facing experience, in situation of pressure (task Force).
- -Good knowledge In Traffic node.
- Good knowledge in SOEM.
- Good knowledge in SPO.
- Good knowledge Mini Link.
- The mission of the BO Transmission is to manage the Operation & Maintenance of ATM Mobilis MW