- Works with experienced service technician to conduct repairs of the company equipment insuring no rig lost time for our customers while controlling expenses and maintaining assets of the company.
- Assures all equipment, service tooling and spare parts are on location and ready to use and function fit prior to beginning each job. Records critical dimensions to ensure assembly will work and assists with the review of product running procedures.
- Provides “Project Support” as required, for all new projects which includes: attending design review for equipment and tools, reviewing installation procedures, assisting with project Factory Acceptance Tests and reviewing project training requirements for service personnel.
- Maintains communication with Company Representative on issues including job procedures, spare parts requirements, function fit and critical dimension measurements.
- Direct supervision of the technicians, direct communication with the customer on a daily basis.
- Complete Field Report (may including serial, part number and well arrangment)
- Completes Field Non-Conformance Reports (FNCR) forms as product problems are encountered. Assures all equipment and procedural defects are communicated back to the company Service Management.
- Prepares and submits Field Service Orders and other region required reports after each job is complete. Completes a Tally Book or other forms to communicate procedures, spare parts, critical dimensions and customer questions and complaints.
- Understands and follows all company and customer safety requirements. Proactively pursues safe work practices and participates in safety training.