- Is part of the facilities design project team,
- Sets the fire protection strategy for new facilities, in line with Group policy, company standards and insurance requirements,
- Supervises project studies (including risk analysis) in the field of fire safety to ensure future facility compliance with the existing system and regulations,
- Validates the technical choices for fire protection (nature, sizing, etc.) in response to the risk analysis,
- Ensures that site preparation and organization comply with efficient fire protection system,
- Validates completion of work in the field of fire safety,
- Works closely with the site fire protection expert, fire department (authorities) and insurance company.
- Master’s Degree in HSE or in Engineering (a plus would be the CNPP Cycle supérieur incendie or the CFPA-Europe Fire safety: management cycle training course)
- At least 5 years’ experience in technical or construction projects, having been involved in fire protection design,
- Technical English and French, read and spoken
- Good knowledge of French regulatory requirements on fire protection, including APSAD certifications,
- Expertise in the fire protection monitoring of industrial facilities and knowledge of NFPA certifications,
- Ability to develop technical knowledge,
- Ability to work as part of an international, multidisciplinary project team, fluent in English
- Good interpersonal skills, rigor, self-reliance, curiosity.