- Review and ratify the Design Proposals from the Alliance (Design proposals include Basis of Design, Flow
Specifications, Procedures, Calculation Notes, & MTOs).
- Ensure that Design proposals from the Alliance meet the requirements and expectations of the various
Exhibits in the FEED Contract.
- Ensure implementation in his/her own discipline of all HSE and QC requirements and report to SPS Lead
on any deviation.
- Facilitate approval for Subsea Structures & Tie-in Systems related documentation, consolidating
comments from within SPS
Team and form other Company Packages leading up to their final approval.
- Participate in the engineering review of other packages design documents which have an interface to
the Subsea Structures
& Tie-in Systems equipment
- Evaluate the workload of Subsea Structures & Tie-in Systems Package and identify, as necessary,
additional resources or the
means required to meet Contract objectives to the SPS Lead.
- Liaise with Company Specialists within the various technical departments in HQ to ensure Design
proposals from the Alliance
meet the requirements of the Company specifications.
- Actively follow-up the Alliance actual progress against all planned engineering activities required for
completion of the Subsea
Structures & Tie-in Systems equipment. Ensure that the Alliance are focused on meeting their
- Initiate and manage weekly progress meetings with the Alliance and provide weekly and monthly
reports to SPS Lead.
- Review and manage the resources and organization of the Alliance, identifying that they are adequate
(and competent) for
achieving the discipline works
- Manage the interface with other disciplines in the Project to ensure cross-package and inter-contract
compliance. Ensure that
any cost and / or schedule changes to agreed designs emanating from or impacting the Subsea Structures
& Tie-in Systems
equipment are identified. Highlight such changes, providing assistance to quantify the cost and schedule
impact to the SPS
- Expedite the timely disposition of Deviations/ Derogation requests as they effect the Subsea Structures
& Tie-in Systems.
- Participate in/organize any technical or co-ordination meeting necessary to fulfil the job responsibilities.
- Coordinate the Lessons Learned to be developed for the Subsea Structures & Tie-in Systems.
- Coordinate the preparation of the Close-out Report for the Subsea Structures & Tie-in Systems.