Tasks to be performed
• HSE tasks: o Demonstrate exemplary behavior with regards to HSE o Implement HSE requirements within the Structural Engineering area.
• Engineering tasks: o Supervise and coordinate the STR engineering related activities performed by the EPSCC Contractor;
o Provide support and expertise and contribution with regards to his discipline; o Provide support to challenge and support the Contractor in the value engineering exercise. Promote alternatives design to optimize cost, work and schedule;
o Timely review and comment engineering documents and consolidate comments related to STR deliverables; liaise with other engineering specialist(s),and entity
(Operations, HSE,…) as required;
o Promptly respond to engineering clarifications, request for deviations and unexpected technical issues, by a proactive and proficient approach; o Conduct studies leading to technical decision making and issue recommendation to Project Management;
o Liaise with Head office to get expertise when required in specific STR subjects; o Assist the Procurement activities;
o Assist the Commissioning and Operations in the preparation of their activities; o Support preparation and participate in Project technical reviews, provide answers and ensure timely implementation of the findings in the STR discipline;
o Ensure proper reporting, highlighting critical issues to the Engineering Manager and proposing remedial actions.
The service holder shall assist the FPSO Engineering Manager in coordinating the activities related to STR engineering carried out by the EPSCC contractor, focusing on the successful and timely execution of the project
• Confirmed Expertise in STR Engineering activities in Oil & Gas projects
• Rigorous and solution orientated expertise to task completion
• Organization, communication, leadership and transverse coordination expertise for task completion
• Languages of the service: English mandatory, French is a +