1. follow, input, and review the engineering work, technical documentation, quotes, and deliverables issued by the EPCC package Contractors, Vendors, Manufacturers and Suppliers,
2. follow, input, and review the technical documentation and deliverables issued by other EPCC package Contractors, Vendors, Manufacturers, and project entities, involving interfaces/impacts with/on the package,
3. ensure that the project deliverables, equipment, and facilities are designed and engineered in accordance with the codes, specifications & standards, technical referential, Status of Requirements, contract, main local regulations, job/duty/scope requirements. Follow the corresponding close-out,
4. monitor and support the EPCC package Contractors and third Parties in the execution of their responsibilities under the contract requirements. Follow the corresponding close-out,
5. oversee and support the design, engineering, procurement and manufacturing of the equipment and facilities carried out by the Contractors to ensure they meet codes, specifications & standards, technical referential, Status of Requirements, contract, main local regulations, job/duty/scope requirements. Follow the corresponding closeout,
6. liaise, coordinate, interface and collaborate with the other disciplines (process, engineering, quality, HSE, interface, etc.) within the EPCC package PMT to adequately manage the interfaces with the other disciplines, seeking expert advice from the PMT EPCC package external entities like Engineering Core Team or Shareholders where additional expertise is required. Liaise, coordinate, support, interface and collaborate with the other PMT Entities as necessary,
7. provide technical advice, highlights, expertise and inputs to other groups and disciplines within the EPCC package PMT,
8. provide inputs, as necessary and appropriate, to process, engineering, operation, etc. package workshops and reviews (PI&D, value engineering, material selection, 3D model, criticality assessments, risk analyses and assessments, operating procedures, (pre)commissioning schedule and procedures, …). Do the same for out of package workshops and reviews as necessary,
9. carry out and participate to project and shareholders internal and external general reviews and audits. Follow the corresponding close-out,
10. investigate and respond the technical queries raised by the Contractors and liaise with the PMT ECT where additional expertise is required. Follow the corresponding close-out,
11. investigate and evaluate the requests for waiver/deviation/derogation, issue the corresponding recommendations/conditions and liaise with the PMT ECT for their resolution. Follow the corresponding closeout,
12. support the EPCC package Non-Conformity Resolution activities. Follow the corresponding close-out,
13. support the project Management of Change and the Change of Scope activities,
14. support the issue of the as-built technical documentation and deliverables,
15. carry out site activities during the project execution to support the design and engineering of the equipment and facilities
16. feedback and advice to the engineering Manager, issue reports and analyses,
17. support the engineering Manager for the application of the project HSE plan and the reporting activities.
1. to ensure the quality of the engineering deliverables are compliant with the requirements of codes, project specifications, technical referential, Status of Requirements, contract, main local regulations, jobs/duties/scopes for the discipline.
2. To address subjects and matters: o timely to prevent the risk of delay, at the project, package, and entity levels, o contractually to minimize claims,
o for a variety of audiences, and interfaces with other disciplines and external groups,
3. to apply pro-active, constructive, and cooperative work environment between involved parties, entities, and disciplines.
4. to comply with the project governance, general rules, and requirements (operational safety, administrative rules, code of conducts, etc.). Commitment to safety and environmental aspects of major construction projects.
o Refining and petrochemicals technologies.
o Technical knowledge and experience of the discipline in international and American codes (NACE, API, ASME, etc.), design, engineering, manufacturing (10+ years) in similar positions, including metallurgy and welding.
o General technical knowledge of construction and commissioning is a plus.
Good oral and written communication abilities and writing skills in the English language – Professional Experience: 10+ years
Experience within project :
o Experience in projects in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia / Middle East.
o Experience in EPCC phase of large project. o Experience in integrated projects and joint Venture organizations. o Knowledge of safety and environmental aspects of major construction projects.
o Ability to adapt to changes and to work in an international multi-cultural project environment, to cope in a positive and productive manner within intensive environment. Interpersonal skills, rigor and analytical mind.
o Ability to work as a member of a project Team, to liaise, coordinate and positively communicate with the involved different Parties (Contractors, project Entities, auditors, other disciplines representatives, experts, project people, PMT EPCC packages, etc.).