- Contributes effectively with all involved parties to achieve gas-in and TRP planned milestones on time at his/her area of responsibility
- Take part of facilitating the interface among Onshore and offshore teams (Hook up, Brown filed, Pipeline, Commissioning, Field Operations, Engineering and Wells) upon requestManagement:
- Daily interaction with offshore Start-Up/Operations teams as well as all other involved parties in his/her area of responsibility
- The position does not have team to directly manage HSE:
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the HSEQ Policy
- Ensure the availability of the up to date essential document including RLMU with the different parties
- Focal point from SU team to follow the ESD tests, set point change input, TQ and N2He test packs review and keeping track on progress and finding during execution.
- Provide in adhoc bases the required support to the offshore Start-Up leader in relation with the process/mechanical isolation matters override/inhibition required for Start-Up tasks.
- Assis and prepare PtW required for Start Up works including the required supporting document – Take part of DGS/Derogation process upon request
- Be responsible for meeting agreed objectives
- Prepare the SU documents/deliverable assigned to her/him on timely manner. Start-up Engineering will be based onshore (residence in Esbjerg) with have missions as required to offshore to support offshore team.
- On request, modify the detailed SU sequence based on the daily progress coming from PIMS-CM and perform the necessary modifications in case of scenario change
- Follow closely the commercial obligations from Start-Up side including the preparation of the requested documents and procedures
- Contribute in the preparation of PSSR (Pre Start Up Safety Review)
- Assist in HO to asset for the SU related matters including TOM (Transfer of Operations and Maintenance) slides, follow and document.
- Responsible for the preparation the remaining initial start-up procedures & review the other start up documents as required including the required procedure medication when deemed necessary Prepare slides, memos, calculations as required
- Prepare the start-up close out report
- Take part (defined by Star-Up Manager) of preparation the required documentation for HQ audits (PR, ORAR) & be active member of findings closure
- Liaise with process, subsurface and production team in relation to the Start Up ramp up & Start Up flaring/emission
- Liaise with HSE team for all environmental related deliverables (flaring, emission, carbon footprint)
- Focal point for TQs and Engineering related matters from start-up side
- Attend HAZOP/HAZID/Risk assessment and clear the findings assigned to Start Up.
- Liaise with the SUL and HO coordinator to provide remote support via PIMS-CMS for the AOC dossiers
- Provide remote support from the onshore CCR for the offshore team during the SU (fine tuning, troubleshooting).
- Prepare the PSSR including compilation of the offshore and the onshore parts
- On spot, he /she will go to offshore to assist or temporarily replace offshore Start Up personnel
- Carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by hierarchical superiors
CONTEXT & ENVIRONMENT
Tyra Project Redevelopment is made of Brownfield and Greenfield activities and several EPC contractors which multiply the interfaces and complexity. Therefore, all activities are to be closely coordinated with other parts of TRP and TEPDK organization. Internal : Tyra Redevelopment teams ; Greenfield, Brownfield, Hook-up and commissioning, TEP DK. External : Vendors, Danish Energy agency.
- Location (country/site): Esbjerg in Denmark
- Status (residential/rotational): Residential