- Collects relevant government （Operators or the IHS） laws and regulations required for site/ROW acquisition, and organizes the formulation of plans and solutions related to ROW acquisition.
- Tracks the progress of obtaining the ROW at the site and summarizes information to ensure that the ROW is obtained as planned.
- Cooperates with the outsourcing certification manager in site/ROW acquisition of subcontractor certification, and assist purchasing department in confirming and completing ROW acquisition interface, responsibility matrix and ROW acquisition service items; assist in site/ROW acquisition service purchase.
- Manages the services of the project site/ROW acquisition team and subcontractors.
- Reviews the site/ROW acquisition evaluation report and be responsible for the ROW availability.
- Organizes the signing of site/ROW lease contracts (between customers and owners).
- Ivorian is required.
- Familiar with the work order application process in Cote d’Ivoire, and can manage the site access for telecom activities very well.