- HW check during arrival on site during HW delivery coming from warehouse.
- Support the ASPs teams on technical issue and fix it if necessary.
- Control the correction of installation defects by the end of installation.
- Report to the Implementation manager and coordinator the Monitoring of ASP installation team performance with respect of progress and quality.
- Control the quality of installation by filling pre-quality check list at the end of installation.
- Ensure that the working environment is maintained at an acceptable level, carry out OHS inspections with reporting and escalating on time for every major breech from ASP team.
- Ensure that all the necessary tools used by ASP team are available and in good conditions.
- Report any changing in Site Installation documentation SID to the Engineering department or the project team.
- Provide detailed level progress and status reports according to the project requirements. Supervising progress of Installation & Integration, including Acceptance.
- Be a point of technical coordination and/or escalation for on-site problems and issues.
- Coordinate and drive Technical support for the ASPs.
- Solving problems escalated by project team.
- Ensure that installation staff work according to instructions given by the client for OHS.
- Inspection and control of work performed by ASP team.
- Coordinate and drive Acceptance.
- Escalate any problems and issues to rollout team on time.
- Diploma in Telecommunication or Electrical / Electronic Engineering or minimum 5 years practical experience in planning or deploying Microwave /Radio
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Presenting & Communicating Information
- Planning & Organizing
- Following Instructions & Procedures
- Working with People