- Accountable for the delivery of the Nawara Infill and Near Opportunities (NFO) projects entire scope of work
- Provide leadership in addressing project HSSE, cost, schedule, and quality assurance.
- Ensure consistency and integration of the entire scope of work, including subsurface, drilling, production technology and surface facilities.
- Provide leadership in addressing safety and performance objectives as well as project cost, schedule, and quality assurance.
- Manage contracts, contractors, and resources, including all aspects of interface management.
- Determine risks to delivery and ensures adequate risk mitigation or elimination contingency plans.
- Ensure cross-project disciplines sharing of information and application of lessons learnt and good practices.
- Challenge and ensure engineering design is safe and is meeting project objectives.
- Ensure plans, procedures, permits, project controls and documentation are uploaded and approved prior to commencing work.
- Ensure provision or needed equipment and material and provide assurance of procurement procedures implementation.
- Ensure contractor’s adherence to Oil & Gas Client HSSE processes during project execution.
- Oversee the handover of the various commissioned systems to operations.