- Enter and follow customer orders, create and follow quotation, create costing (on our system information).
- Complete the Acknowledgment order.
- Update delays in the customer information system.
- Follow the stock and consult it during the order registration.
- Take control of customer progress requests, relaunch production/scheduling if necessary.
- Complete OTD (ON TIME DELIVERY) reconciliations.
- Regular points with the customer.
- Good relationship.
- Be organized.
- Mastery advanced of the Office Suite.
- Mastery of computer tools (ERP).
- Good interpersonal skills (internal and external).
- Ability to read and interpret internal and external documents.
- Know how to work in an emergency.
- Ability to manage priorities and deadlines.
- Speak and read Fluent French / English and Arabic (just speak Arabic)
- Knowledge of the petroleum sector would be a plus.