- Participate to all POS & PSD equipment contractual Training to achieve highest performance.
- Ensure safe work through respect of method statement, strict application of Permit to Work in order to grant safe access to track, Power buildings.
- Perform Corrective actions to PSD operational failures, mechanical issues, and repair.
- Ensure the continuity of the power supply to all the Line by means of application of all schedule and unscheduled maintenance in timely manner so to avoid any disruption of service related to POS & PSD.
- To follow the instructions of the hierarchy in order to meet the service availability
- To work in and grant safe working environment through respect of method statement, strict application of Permit to Work and Alstom safety rules.
- Solve technical corrective & Preventive failure on POS&PSD subsystem
- Onsite intervention readiness at all time to bring Power and systems back to working state
- Support continuous improvement activities within the workshop
- Follow up reporting and configuration change rules & process by using the proper tool.
- Report with transparency
- Ensure work is performed in a safe and effective manner in accordance with the Health & Safety at Work Act (1974), Rules and Regulations, AZDP, Railway Group Standards, TOC Safety Case and ALSTOM Policies and Procedures & Code of Ethics.