- Participate to all FAMM internal and contractual Training to achieve highest performance
- Directly report upon start of duty to the Fleet & Asset Maintenance Planner for Booking-In and Briefing.
- Proceed to the assigned discipline for additional instruction from leaders in the field.
- Perform basic inspection and functional testing, Brake test and Load test (Inspection Track Wagon, Maintenance Track Wagon, Rail Grinding Vehicle, Rescue Railroad Vehicle) prior for mainline use.
- Follow wayside signaling or field man hand signal or hand carry signal lamp when moving.
- Follow speed restriction with caution as per instruction of OCC.
- Report with transparency
- Ensure work is performed in a safe and effective manner in accordance with the health & Safety at Work Act (1974), Rules and Regulations, AZDP, Railway Group Standards, TOC Safety Case and the company Policies and Procedures & Code of Ethics
- Track Wagon Vehicle operator, inspection and basic maintenance.
- Previous working experience of Multicultural teams
- Clear English speaking
- Professionalism in way of working