About The Role:
A major pharmaceutical company is investing into a new aseptic cartridge filling capacity in an existing site. This project includes a high speed filling line, two formulation skids, two components processor, one dispensing isolator, infrastructure and utilities modifications.
- Ensure project schedule is prepared in accordance with GFD procedures and best practices.
- Oversee development and maintenance of Critical Path Method logic networks, detailed work plans, and look-ahead plans. identify and mitigate project risks , develop risk management plan
- Assist subcontractors in preparation of schedules and look ahead plans.
- Prepare monthly schedule analysis including planning information and graphics for project reports.
- Coordinate & supervise take offs of all quantities to be installed and for all units actually installed for progress measurement. Validate actual vs. plan progress.
- Interface with Cost Engineer (i.e. Cash flow, Verify subcontractors’ progress for invoice approval).
- Implement the planning procedures in accordance with the project execution plan and corporate guidelines.
- Assist in preparation of project control section of job end report.
- Assess schedule impact related to project change management efforts.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Strong Knowledge of both Microsoft Project and Primavera P6
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail.
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Minimum 10 years with Capex projects in the pharmaceutical industry ( Sterile projects is a plus )
- Has a strong knowledge on CQV activities / Automation activities in pharma and can work independently
- Good knowledge on process equipment /utilities with interaction on CQV activities
- Good knowledge on phasing construction activities in accordance with process equipment .
- Bilingual French / English