- Coordinate the design effort with the contract engineering firm/ or directly with the vendor (Tier 1 equipment) and ensure compliance to the company GFD SOP’s and Global Standards.
- Facilitate user requirements for the process systems.
- Issues Engineering Technical Specifications to the vendors for the process systems.
- Facilitate project job specification processes with the A/E and user.
- Develop or contribute to the pertinent process narratives for the project Design Manual and subsequent Design Reports.
- Coordinate review of design material from the owner’s side including Layout reviews, P&ID reviews, Process Descriptions, Functional specifications, Job Specifications, and PO’s/Data Sheets.
- Organize approval of vendor design documents within the Team.
- Participate in Design Qualification (DQ).
- Coordinate, along with procurement, vendor qualification/selection for major equipment and packaged equipment.
- Assure that project Process designs are safe, constructible, operable, maintainable, economical, and compliant with regulatory requirements and authorized project scope.
- Lead his sub-team. Represent the sub-team at the core team.
- Partner with all disciplines Engineers during the design phase to ensure that the local site specifications are applied.
- Manage relationship with the suppliers.
- Lead and attend FATs/SATs.
- Review C&Q plans/protocols as related to Process systems.
- Provide consultation during C&Q activities as needed.
- BS Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Strong knowledge on design equipment delivery
- Minimum 8 years with Capex projects in the pharmaceutical or similar industry (Sterile projects is a plus )
- One significant experience within equipment project design delivery
- Knowledge of GMP’S, regulatory requirements is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills with both technical and non-technical staff (French+English)
Soft skills requirement:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage suppliers’ equipment in the company mindset Leadership skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly in an engaging manner with colleagues of various levels of experience.
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment, convincing others.