- Represent the company the company professionally and provide innovative/best in class power solutions.
- Travel to and from customer locations.
- Perform site surveys based on customer project requirements.
- Interact with customer to achieve optimum equipment layouts.
- Document site survey results using company processes.
- Build bill of materials required to implement customer projects.
- Update Central Office plan drawings and records as required.
- Provide customers with engineering specifications, materials lists and detailed drawings.
- Assist and support installation as required during the implementation phase.
- Provide equipment technical and customer requirement support as required to support installation teams.
- Extensive knowledge of various telecom power systems.
- Good knowledge in AC and DC power supply.
- Extensive knowledge of power requirements in Mobile networks.
- Good knowledge in Power distribution, GENSET, rectifiers, batteries, earthing system, main distribution box
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Handle confidential/ sensitive information.
- Good judgment.
- Organizational skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Clean driving record.
- Associates degree and/or minimum of two years of industry related experience
- 2-3 years engineering related experience a plus.
- Bachelor Degree in Science.