About The Role:
A supportive and delivery PMO whose main responsibility is to ensure the project delivery planning and controlling measures are aligned to the business expectations and company strategy. This includes but not limited to: planning project management activities, analyzing financial information to keep projects on track, and collaborating with different departments to ensure all leaders/management understand where the progress of the project is and to escalate/resolve problems where necessary.
- Lead the teams of Supporting Fuctions (HR, Outsourcing, …), to address the needs of the Project Team.
- Project status reports – providing a consolidated view of all projects and accurate real-time data/information to all stakeholders.
- Project change requests.
- Project closure reports.
- Assist with and problem-solve specific issues, such as planning or allocating resources.
- Assist various project streams PM where necessary.
- Assist with senior management in bridging communication gap with client where necessary (Both Pre-sales and after sales).
- Design and follow up on Key-Performance Indicators (KPIs) which include the overall project performance and individual project team members.
- Standing for Project Director in front of the Customer when required.
- 5+ Year experience.
- Team leader/Manager experience.
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Suite (word, excel, powerpoint, msproject).
- Experience in Telecom environment (mobile network).
- Proven track of high quality and high pace delivery.
- Ownership, Precise & Innovative.