- Prepares and suggests technical content of essential studies to initiate EPC contractor action and
conformity with state
of the art in LNG plant design.
- Supervises all subcontracted studies and provides support to other packages with the support of Head
- Ensure Piping/Layout choices take into account constructability, operability and flexibility of the facilities
- Proposes recommendations on technical deviation requests and keeps updated the documentation
related to the
- Participates to studies required by third parties as required.
- Communicates and applies the H3SE policies of the COMPANY and ensure the engineering is developed
- Ensures the correct implementation of Company rules and specifications (CR’s/ GS’s), Project
international standards and any applicable regulations requirements.
- Leads the review of the CONTRACTOR’ key deliverables such as Piping/Layout studies consolidate
the other engineering disciplines and operations.
- Provides technical assistance to the project for any technical audits (required by the banks and the
companies or Board of Directors, PR…).
- Participate, in coordination, with others to the Inspection and Tests Plans (ITP) and FAT preparation and
To attend meetings / FATs with Vendors where necessary.
- Reports potential impact on overall project strategy, planning and target achievement.
- Promotes workshops with the HQ specialist and or contractor’s specialist in order to ensure COMPANY
comments are well understood and quickly integrated in technical documents.
- Guides CONTRACTOR main design selection in a Fit-for-Purpose approach in order to reach an optimized
Accordingly, he promotes and follow until approval the deviation request to COMPANY requirements in
the main time.
- Ensures through efficient review the good respect of the applicable frame of reference.
- Participates actively to proper interface management with Process, Safety, Electrical, Instrumentation…
out during the EPSCC phase.
- Reviews and comments the key technical documents of the interfacing disciplines such as Process,
instrumentation, rotating machines … as well as project procedures, if required.
- Participates to the Project HAZID, PR.
- Provides its technical inputs to any contractual discussions with EPC Contractor.
- Contributes to the development of the digital plant though the centric data management when
- Participate to Vendors and in particular for LLIs technical evaluation.
- Ensure design validity and coherence with other disciplines and throughout the LNG Facilities.