The Maintenance Director is responsible for managing operations contract maintenance business with major roles on turnarounds, shutdowns and outages. The Maintenance Director will lead and supervise the total Maintenance organization in excess. He/she will be responsible for profit and loss, safety, quality, business development, and contract negotiation, provides maintenance consulting services, manages projects, and oversees development of site business plans.
• Oversee Maitnenance Site Managers and ensure that assigned projects are completed in accordance with the requirements of the contract among the client operating policies and principles.
• Proactive oversight to ensure that projects are executed in accordance with the quality and safety standards and requirements specified for the project.
• Advise executive management regarding developments that could affect profit, schedule, costs, client relations, and interdepartmental and inter-divisional relations.
• Establish and implement objective, measurable performance criteria for evaluation of Maintenance sites and subordinate staff performance.
• Develop and implement a strategic growth plan to accommodate corporate goals. Direct execution of all new business development efforts and initiatives.
• Remain alert to means and methods by which the operations of the project team may be improved, and recommend revisions to the operating plan when appropriate.
• Bac +4/5
• Curricula: Mechanic or Electromechanics
• Over 15 years
Specific Experience in the position
• Industrial Maintenance (10 years Field Experience)