- Works independently or in a team as service technician to install (new) products and conduct repairs and or maintenance of the company and other brands of equipment insuring no rig lost time for our customers while controlling expenses and maintaining assets of the company.
- Assures all equipment, service tooling and spare parts are on location and ready to use and fit for function prior the start of each job. Records critical dimensions to ensure assembly will work and assists with the review of product running procedures.
- Ensure that the field service reports are filled in with all the required information like, timing, part and serial numbers, type of equipment, issues faced and how they have been solved, OD’s and ID’s etc.
- Provides “Project Support” as required, for all (new) projects which includes: attending design reviews for equipment and tools, reviewing installation procedures, assisting with project Factory Acceptance Tests and reviewing project training requirements for service personnel.
- Maintains communication on a high level with Company Representative on issues including job procedures, spare parts requirements, critical dimension measurements. Suggestions to improve on safety and or the operation, etc.
- Provides sales support through quality customer interface and keeps customer fully informed on all aspects of the job. Handles customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Completes Field Non-Conformance Reports (FNCR) forms as product problems are encountered. Assures all equipment and procedural defects are communicated back to the company Service Management.
- Prepares and submits Field Service Orders and other region required reports after each job is complete. Completes a Tally Book or other forms to communicate procedures, spare parts, critical dimensions and customer questions and complaints.
- Understands and follows all the company and customer safety requirements. Proactively pursues safe work practices and participates in safety training.
- Reports to the Service Manager, Base Manager, Service Coordinator on a daily basis and inform him in case business critical decisions have to be made, operational, customer or personnel wise.
- Policies / procedures – ensure all policies and procedures for the Base are understood, followed and well maintained.
- Constant improvement of safety, knowledge, professionalism and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure smooth operations with a high focus on QHSE and enforce adhesion to the company code of ethics.
- Behave at all times in a professional way and approach issues in an objective way as you are the ambassador of the company on location.
- Respect our working hours and make yourself productive for the company and or the customer which belongs to a professional behaviour/attitude.