About The Poste:
MMS Application, Intergration, Asset Data & Infrastructure Support Engineer mission is to take overall responsibility for the successful planning and execution of an ambitious IT project with respect to budget, delivery timeframe and expected quality.
- Maximo 188.8.131.52 Application Support including WebSphere and SQL Database support.
- Only Maximo onsite support.
- Maximo Integration Support
- Coordinate with client & End users during Maximo Support
- Prepare & Upload the MMS Asset Data, LCC & MPT load in Maximo
- Maximo Application Railway/Metro domain experience is plus.
- Upload the Maximo Data in Maximo using integration framework
- Configuration of Maximo, test and documentation
- Support the services & report in BIRT, Cognos Analytics 11.0.11.
- Develop and test all possible acceptance tests conrdinance with customer (The Engineer)
- Coordination with suppliers
- Support the Maximo application, Database & middleware related Route2020 scope of works.
- Maximo 184.108.40.206 Development, Technical & Support Experience
- Experience in Maximo Integration Experience using webservices, API.
- Extensive Knowledge and experience in Support network and Hardware for virtual environment in complex integration scenarios specifically in multi DMZs.
- Able to prepare test Non-regression cases, unit test cases and perform end to end integration test scenarios with documentation
- Development knowledge of Advanced Java (JSP, Servlet, EJB, XML, RMI, etc)
- Experience on upgrade related issues/support on Maximo 7.6.1
- Able to work in virtual environment
- Excellent Communication Skills and ability to learn and implement quickly.
- Experience in Maximo Loading through Integration framework.
- Experience in Maximo Application level infrastructure maintenance activities.
- Preferable in Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Database activities and support.
- Understanding on WebSphere clusters
- Railway systems
- Pack Office (Excel, Word, PPT and Access), IBM Maximo Certifications