● Promote active safety awareness in the Maintenance Department, Monitor and ensure compliance
with Management of Change (MOC) and Company’s SSHE procedures.
● Support Head of Maintenance during emergency response and be able to handling emergency
● Undertake safety inspection of plant, equipment, machinery and process
● Work towards achieving the MOC Health and Safety Objectives
● Ensure preparation of Permit to work is compiled as SSHE Procedure
● Report all accident, incidents, near-misses and dangerous occurrences to Head of Maintenance
● Ensure that all plant, equipment and machinery is maintained in accordance with the manufacturer
recommendations and established MOC safety and Maintenance Procedures.
● Ensure that any changes or minor modification to any plant, equipment or machinery are via
Engineering Work request Procedure and that all documentation is complete.