Marketing Manager – Qatar
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead for planning and delivering on all marketing plans and activities.
• Reporting to the Regional Marketing Lead, the candidate will act as a Liaison to ensure timely executions of set marketing activities and campaigns and within the set budget.
• Assist Cards Portfolio growth through marketing analysis, insight development and related promotional activities.
• Work with the Business teams to convert client marketing incentives into tailor-made co-marketing campaigns to drive client priorities including but not limited to acquisition/migration, usage, eCom, Contactless and cross border.
• High quality execution of agreed marketing programs, evaluating effectiveness and efficiency of the programs to continuously optimize performance. Prepare pre and post campaign analysis.
• Assess and recommend local tie ups / sponsorships to be aligned with Strategic Business Objectives.
• Strategic and innovative thinker with commercial acumen also capable of strong execution.
• Marketing Commercial acumen, Marketing data familiarity and Influencing skills are critical.
• Significant experience in marketing with a strong brand management, campaign planning and execution, marketing planning, target setting and delivery track record.
• Should understand key P&L drivers and leveraging the relevant aspects to build effective business cases.
• Demonstrated track record in the management of external clients, agencies and the development of through the line campaign materials.
• International marketing experienceswill be an advantage, ideally in payments industry or consumer cards
• Strong self-management skills including demonstrable drive and energy
• Sales exposure and proven negotiation skills
• Project management skills
• Superior negotiation skills
• Client relationship and management skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• BA or master’s degree in business / Management/Advertising or equivalent degree / diploma
• Proven relationship management skills
• Retail banking/Cards marketing / Payments / B2B experience an advantage
• Excellent performance in marketing management (10-12+ years’ experience in Marketing)
• Bilingual (English & Arabic languages) is a plus.
• Effective Presentation skills