- Demonstrate exemplary behavior with regards to HSE o Implement HSE requirements within the Project Control area.
- Ensure the activities related to Work Package scheduling, planning and progress measurement; this includes supervision of scheduling and progress measurement activities performed by FPSO Package Contractor(s) during the Execution phase up to end of contract;
- Coordinate all scheduling, planning and progress reporting executed from the various project sites by Planning and Reporting engineers
- In close relation with Project Planning and Reporting Manager, develop and maintain schedules at FPSO Package level, analysing critical paths and potential clashes and proposal of remedial actions/solutions and monitor interfaces delivery requirements with other packages;
- Ensure availability at all times of an updated and accurate scheduling and progress measurement documentation;
- Ensure reporting at FPSO Package level (issue of Weekly reports, Monthly Status Report…). o Define (and update as necessary), in liaison with the Project Planning and Reporting Manager, suitable FPSO Work Breakdown Structures complying with Project and FPSO package needs in terms of progress control, cost control and reporting, for all phases of the Project. Define (and update as necessary), in liaison with the Project Planning and Reporting Manager, suitable FPSO Weekly and Monthly Report structure complying with Project needs and developing and issuing accordingly detailed and accurate FPSO package weekly and Monthly Reports (and any other report as requested).
- Participate to the development, update and revision, for the FPSO package part, of the Overall Project Schedules as required by Project Planning and Reporting Manager, and providing analyses and simulations of new schedules also as required.
- Control implementation of FPSO Contractors’ procedures and schedules, scheduling and progress control methodology, monitoring FPSO contractors’ execution schedule, checking and approving FPSO Contractors’ progress measurement and progress reports
- Liaise actively with the FPSO Project Control Leader, FPSO Manager, with FPSO Cost Controller and FPSO Contract Leader, as well as, in general, with all FPSO specialists, discipline Leaders, Company Site representatives, for all scheduling and progress measurement related activities.
- Timely report to the FPSO Project Control Leader, highlighting progress and encountered areas of concern
- Gather ‘lessons learnt’ with regards to scheduling, progress control and reporting matters and providing feedback to other entities as required
- Prepare minutes of meetings and key messages regarding scheduling and progress, for weekly and monthly meetings
- The service holder shall coordinate also all the activities performed by all the FPSO Planning and Reporting engineers on sites (if any).
- The service holder shall observe and shall impose strict confidentiality of data related to schedule/progress all along the course of the Project.
- The service holder reports hierarchically to the FPSO Project Control Leader, and functionally to the Project Planning & Reporting Manager.
- Confirmed Expertise in Planning and Reporting activities in Oil & Gas projects
- Rigorous and solution orientated expertise to task completion
- Organization, communication, leadership and transverse coordination expertise for task completion
- Languages of the service: English mandatory, French is a plus.