- Supervise and coordinate the STH (Static and THermal equipments) and Layout engineering related activities performed by the EPSCCs Contractor
- Provide support and expertise and contribution with regards to STH (Static and THermal Equipments) discipline;
- Provide support to challenge and assess the Contractor in the value engineering exercise.
- Promote alternatives design to optimize cost, work and schedule;
- Timely review and comment engineering documents and consolidate comments related to STH (Static and Thermal equipments) deliverables; liaise with other engineering specialist(s),and entity (Operations, HSE,…) as required;
- Ensure that the engineering activities related to STH (Static and Thermal equipments) matters are performed in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, FPSO Key Technical Requirements (TotalEnergies General Specifications not applicable) , with required level of quality, high HSE standards, within the agreed time schedule and cost;
- Participate to the 3D model reviews and ensure proper implementation of the findings involved in the Digital Twin set up process;
- While supervising the activities related to Layout, ensure Plant constructability, operability and flexibility that implies management and leadership towards other specialties and Project entities;
- Prepare the deviation requests to FPSO Key Technical Requirements, follow up the instruction by TotalEnergies Head Office experts to ensure timely answer;
- Promptly respond to engineering clarifications, request for deviations and unexpected technical issues, by a proactive and proficient approach;
- Conduct studies leading to technical decision making and issue recommendation to ProjectManagement;
- Liaise with Head office to get expertise when required in specific STH subjects such as valves, pressure vessels, fired equipment and piping including piping stress activities;
- Assist the Procurement activities; o Assist the Commissioning and Operations in the preparation of their activities; o Support preparation and participate in Project technical reviews, provide answers and ensure timely implementation of the findings in his discipline;
- Ensure proper reporting, highlighting critical issues to the Engineering Manager and proposing remedial actions.
- Engineering follow-up acitivities : to control the Contractors’ performance in its discipline: timely delivery and review of Contractor’s engineering documents, studies, and queries through an efficient technical coordination scheme with the Contractors.
- Engineering compliance activities: to ensure compliance of STH engineering with the Project Requirements and applicable standards.
- Confirmed Expertise in STH (Static and Thermal Equipment) Engineering activities in Oil & Gas projects
- Expertise in CCGT (Combined Cycle Gas Turbine), PCHE (Printed Circuit Heat Exchanger) and nonmetallic GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic)
- Expertise in piping engineering activities is a +
- Rigorous and solution orientated expertise to task completion
- Organization, communication, leadership and transverse coordination expertise for task completion
- Languages of the service: English mandatory, French is a +