Reporting to the General Manager, this position is responsible for day-to-day compliance of the Client safety and quality programs and related activities. This will entail ensuring compliance with all established HSE and Quality programs and maintaining compliance with local and client standards.
Ensure Job Safety and Environmental Analyses are being conducted as required.
• Monitor completion data to assure our work force is current with all required safety training for Flowserve and our customers.
• Evaluate operational practices to determine methods to eliminate or control workplace hazards.
• Prepare HSE metrics for use at multiple levels of the organization.
• Oversee day-to-day compliance with programs such as Hearing Conservation, Hazardous Waste Management, PPE, LOTO, New Hire Orientation, and Industrial Hygiene.
• Lead facility safety committee by selecting members, conducting training, coordinating activities and empowering members to develop and obtain specific safety goals and objectives.
• Daily communication of HSE related topics.
• Lead the investigation and completed documentation of any safety or process event (root cause analysis). Recommend and implement resolutions.
• Enhance safety and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• ISO 9001:2015 – Be the local Quality Administrator and lead ISO 9001:2015 business system.
• Record, follow up and analyse NCR's / COPQ / CAR's (Quality KPI’s). Analyses need to be part of accountability meeting and management review.
• Certified Internal ISO 9001:2015 auditor
•Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or EH&S related field preferred but may be substituted with additional years of safety experienceCurricula: Technical Trade and Craft
•Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Safety and Quality or a related field
Specific Experience in the position
• Familiarity and experience with federal and local regulations
• Experience with OSHA standards compliance
• Ability to maintain confidentiality with personally sensitive information
• Ability to compile technical data and prepare technical and analytical reports
• Strong attention to detail
• Skilled in communicating ideas and instructions clearly
• Must demonstrate strong organization skills
o Ability to manage time and prioritize projects
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications
• Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills in English, appropriate for all levels of an organization .