About The Role:
The HSE Manager will develop and implement the strategic HSE plan of projects or BU under their responsibility. The HSE Manager, as HSE functional staff, supports day-to-day field activities within a project, projects, or a Business Line and helps support the HSE culture by developing effective partnerships, communicating, facilitating and aligning HSE improvements either directly and/or through others.
- Develops as applicable specific HSE procedures, tools, and processes in line with the company HSE program.
- Conduct regular site HSE Audits, Reviews and Inspections to ensure compliance with all applicable HSE plans and procedures.
- Provides ongoing communication to management concerning the implementation and effectiveness of the HSE program performance with associated recommended proactive and/or corrective actions.
- Supports bid proposals and reviews contractor deliverables
- Ensure plans exist for emergency preparedness and tests the plans for adequacy
- Provides direction, leadership, coaching and mentoring to a team of HSE Supervisors and Inspectors.
- Relevant Degree in HSE or Engineering or advanced technical degree required or equivalent
- Curricula: IRCA, NEBOSH, OSHA ,IOSH or equivalent
- 8+ years experience
- Specific Experience in the position
- 3 + years of managing supervisors,
- Industrial and Construction Experience required