- Ownership of the HSE Policy of the Project Organization (Definition, Communication, Compliance)
- Ensuring contractor and site file compliance; maintenance and upkeep of their documentation.
- Conduct necessary inspection to secure HSE compliance in the Project Organization.
- Conduct Inductions and project specific with contractors and staff.
- Provide assistance in aspects pertaining to the Health & Safety strategy and plan.
- Drive, lead and manage the implementation and maintenance of a Health & Safety Program.
- French and English languages.
- 5+ years Construction EHS experience.
- Experience in Telecom environment (mobile network) would be a+.
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to think and reason critically.
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities and cultures.
- Ivory Coast EHS Certified – Mandatory (Certificate to be submitted with CV for application)