About The Role:
Support HR projects plus other delegated responsibilities as instructed by HR Manager and HR Director within the timeline in an efficient manner to meet business requirements.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help plan training & development
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc.
- Process, verify and maintain documentation relating to HR activities such as staffing, training and performance evaluations
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies and procedures
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Support cyclical or ed-hoc HR initiative and projects throughout the year
- HR experience within Oil & Gas sector is an advantage.
- Good proficient in Microsoft Office tools. Knowledge of HRMS and power-BI is an advantage.
- Project management skill.
- Minimum 2-5 years related experience.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.).
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.