- HSE: Demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regards to HSE, Implement HSE requirements within the Marine Systems area.
- Engineering: Oversee and review/approve the naval architecture engineering related activities performed by the EPSCC Contractor and its subcontractors.
- Oversee and review model testing activities for including preparation of test specification, evaluation of test facility proposals. Attend model test as company representative, evaluates test results and reconciles data with hydrodynamic analysis.
- Oversee and review design hydrodynamic activities for design conditions, and verifies the compatibility of hydrodynamic design loads with other interfacing disciplines, e.g. SURF motions and load response.
- Oversee and review/approve the mooring and riser design including its pull in and installation procedure, supporting the mooring engineer as required.
- Oversee and review/approve the Intact and Damage Stability analysis including offloading conditions and tank inspection conditions.
- Oversee, review and monitor the weight of FPSO, review lightship weight distribution, COG estimates and radius of gyrations estimates.
- Oversee and review/approve hull strength analysis, hull fatigue analysis and FEA (Finite Element Analysis) for hull and local structures.
- Oversee and review plans for transport of the FPSO to field as well as modules/equipment to integration yard.
- Timely review and comment engineering documents and consolidate comments related to Naval Architecture deliverables; liaise with other engineering specialist(s) and stakeholders as required.
- Oversee and review Classification approval for the FPSO. o Oversee and review/approve the repair and life extension activities on the hull. o Oversee and review the hull construction activities are compliant with the design.
- Promptly respond to engineering clarifications, request for deviations and unexpected technical issues, by a proactive and proficient approach.
- During execution, create and manage related site queries (SQs), technical queries (TQs), Nonconformance Reports (NCRs). o Ensure proper reporting, highlighting critical issues to the Hull Management team and proposing remedial actions
- The service holder shall manage the supervision and approval of the activities related to the Naval Architecture carried out by the EPSCC contractor, focusing on the successful and timely execution of the project.
- Confirmed Expertise in Naval Architecture activities in Oil & Gas projects
- Chartered engineering skills preferred
- Rigorous and solution orientated expertise to task completion
- Organization, communication, leadership and transverse coordination expertise for task completion
- Languages of the service: English mandatory