The job holder is responsible for the preparation and coordination of all activities related to Documents Control Management for the FPSO during the Engineering, Procurement, Supply, Construction, Commissioning and Installation phases, i.e.:
• To be informed of Company Rules and Specifications, TEP Angola, Corporate and Project procedures related to Documentation
Management, for application to his activities.
• To participate in the implementation of the Documentation Management system at Contractors’, setting-up and explaining rules and procedures, jointly with the DCC Manager and with the help of concerned Corporate
• To use PRODOM for day-to-day activities such as: registration and integration of FPSO contractor(s) received documents, registration of transmittal sheets, definition and launch of review work-flows (maintenance of a distribution matrix for this), follow-up and expediting of reviewing process, compilation of commented document, preparation of transmittal sheets out and transmission back to FPSO contractor(s)
• To control the conformity of FPSO contractor(s) issued documents with regard to Project specifications and standards, using special tools for automatic control, commenting on the conformity of documents, and rejecting documents as necessary
• To provide support (training, daily assistance, advises) in the use of PRODOM to the FPSO Work Package team for their document-related duties (review and comment of documents, approval process, etc.) and, as a general manner, to provide assistance to the FPSO Work Package team for all matters related to documentation management activities
• To check the progress of document production by the FPSO contractor(s) in coordination with the FPSO Planning and Reporting Leader
• To provide all relevant information requested for Project reporting (FPSO Planning Leader).
• To keep and archive hard copies of drawings or other documents as required
• To participate in the timely preparation of the hand-over of FPSO documentation to Operations team, as requested
• To timely report to the FPSO Project Control Manager, highlighting progress and encountered areas of concern. The job holder shall observe strict confidentiality in the performance of his activities all along the course of the Project..
The job holder may also have to coordinate (as the case occurs) Document Controller that would be mobilized on various FPSO sites and whom he would have to organize, train, direct, supervise and support the activities
The job holder reports to the Company representative FPSO Project Control, and functionally to the Company representative Project Document Control
The job holder shall gather ‘lessons learnt’ with regards to Doc Control matters/ IS/IT matters and to provide feedback
The job holder is also accountable for demonstrating individually an exemplary behaviour with regard to HSSE rules & requirements, and with regard to the Company Ethics and “Code of Conduct” policy.
Context and Environment
Development studies for Blocks 20 & 21 are performed by the GPI, which is a multi-disciplinary and dedicated structure, acting on behalf of the Affiliate (TEPA) in accordance to HQ processes in terms of methodology and governance. This choice is justified by project context, field complexity and the overall project schedule (Fast -track project, 5 years from farm-in and operatorship transfer to First Oil).
The development consists in production by subsea wells to a spread moored FPSO ( 80 kbopd, 85 kbop water injection, 400 MMscfd gas reinjection, oil tandem offloading) with a contextualized Technical Referential.
Position based in Kuala Lumpur for the engineering and procurement phase in 2023, then with the potential to be based within the premises of the FPSO contractors selected integration yard during the construction period.
•Develop the document control management for the FPSO Package
•it is also required to demonstrate exemplary behavior with respect to HSSE rules and requirements and to ensure that HSSE requirements are duly implemented in their area of responsibility.
Required Qualifications and Background
•Expertise in Document Control with advan,ced expertise at same or equivalent position