- Defines the organizational structure, responsibilities, and appraisal mechanism of the engineering delivery team, and assumes responsibility for the progress, costs, and quality of engineering construction.
- Formulates and optimizes the comprehensive site delivery solution and site delivery SOP process.
- Formulates the engineering progress baseline plan and acceptance plan in accordance with the project objectives, and assists the plan control manager in integrating the project plans.
- Supervises and manages the engineering team (including subcontractors) to ensure that the engineering construction quality meets the contract acceptance requirements in strict compliance with engineering processes and regulations during the engineering construction, and takes the lead in outputting engineering execution documents and promoting site acceptance.
- Develops rolling engineering plans, analyzes engineering progress GAP, and handles major engineering delivery problems.
- Manages the project delivery scope, records extra workload, and assists the project commercial manager in project contract change management.
- Assists the executive project manager in formulating the organizational structure, definition of responsibility, and appraisal mechanism of the onsite delivery team, and responsible for the progress, costs, and quality of the onsite engineering construction.(IDC)
- Assists the executive project manager to complete the construction organization design scheme.(IDC)
- Assists the executive project manager in formulating the project progress baseline plans and acceptance plans according to the requirements of the project objectives.(IDC)
- Develops rolling engineering plans and handles major engineering delivery problems.(IDC)