- Responsible to follow engineering installation, commissioning, debugging, upgrade, and provide all needed technical support to the engineering team during the implementation, supporting theme for the system test and commissioning.
- Responsible to provide all needed support service to customer,understand customers’ opinions on product technologies, quality problems, and service levels, and clarify problems in a timely manner.
- Take incharge the training of local employees, knowledge transfer and exchange, training with customers,
- Responsbile to communicates directly on a technical level with customers
- Responsible for O&M (NOC, L2&L3) activities and technical team management.
- Responsbile to communicates on a technical level Field Service Representatives for FLM/SPMS.. overall manage the SPMS , preventive and curatve maintenances.
- Planning and design on DWDM Network can be optional requirement.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above of Telecommunication engineering, computer engineering or related field.
- Must have at least 5 years of working experience in DWDM or maintenance experience
- Basic knowledge in TCP/IP Networking, Network protocol such as TCP/IP, SNMP, VLAN, routing protocol
- In-depth knowledge of the optical transport industry and DWDM technologies
- Ability to work independent, take the lead and be a team player.
- Good communication ability.
- Good attitude and workable under pressure.
- English can be used as a working language. Team management experience is preferred.