- Manage project documentation in accordance with GFD procedures, best practices, specifications and project planning documents.
- Execute document management workflows and administer the document control function beginning during detailed design and continuing through completion of the project and turnover to end user.
- Provide document delivery metrics and status reports to Project Information Manager.
- Manage the project library.
- Develop detailed document delivery and management work flows, as required.
- Provide support to document users, including C&Q, MPD, and other users.
- Post document files to GFD Database, Project Collaboration Site, Regulus and other document repositories.
- Support the Project Information Management program.
- Excellent organizational ,time management and leadership /autonomy skills
- Aptitude in problem solving and decision making.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in an international team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to multitasks and prioritize responsibilities.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain accuracy under pressure.
- Bilingual in both English and French
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in very multinational complex projects