- Identify the discrepancies in the inputs and highlight the same to the lead engineer with details.
- Prepare design calculations in accordance to the project specifications, codes and design guide lines.
- Make connection design and sketches for the given loads.
- Verify the engineering drawings for the correct interpretation of the design details.
- To make spread sheets for the repetitive calculation and validate with a manual calculation.
- To propose alternate better cost effective technical proposals and right kind of material for construction.
- Supervise construction and fabrication activities by random site / yard visits and make reports.
- Team Leadership:
- Lead and mentor a team of designers, including architects, structural engineers, steel and aluminum detailers
- Foster a creative and collaborative work environment, encouraging the team to generate fresh ideas and concepts.
- Project Management:
- Plan, organize, and prioritize design projects to meet deadlines and budget constraints.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, projects and production, to ensure the successful execution of design projects.
- Design Strategy:
- Develop and implement design strategies that align with the company’s branding and business goals.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitors’ design initiatives.
- Concept Development:
- Work closely with designers to conceptualize and create design concepts, sketches, or prototypes.
- Review and approve design proposals and presentations.
- Bachelor degree in Civil or Structural Engineering and Masters Degree in Structural Engineering
- Desired Professional:
- 7 years of design experience
- Knowledge in fabrication and erection activities