- Confirming design standards and detailed design requirements(e.g. the detailed requirements in LLD) and the template with engineering team and the customers, signing the confirmed document or memorandum.
- Making integrated design of multi-product equipments, compiling and reviewing design documents, organizing and supporting design clarification.
- Recording design change information, submitting design documents and progress reports regularly; be responsible for submission of design documents to documentation manager.
- Establishing site design template, standardizing site design outputs and requirements.
- Be responsible for outputting detailed designs and civil work design drawings and site solutions.
- Product-focused creative thinking.
- In-depth knowledge of industry design principles.
- Strong working knowledge of computer-aided design (CAD) or engineering software.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.