Description of services :
In the framework of the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam Project, the Contracts Engineer will be in charge of the coordination and supervision of contractual activities at Site (daily contract management, claims and variations management).
In direct and close relationship with the site office, the head office team and the Ethiopian client, he will supervise the Project contractual documentation and assist the client in its efforts to manage the rich contractual framework, at the interface with the Project contractors.
The Contract Engineer is the referent for any contract related issues.
Required skills :Required minimum expertise: 20 years minimum of which 10 years minimum in contract management
Fields of expertise
• Broad experience in EPC (FIDIC silver/yellow) contract management including claims, variations
• Experience with dispute adjudication process
• Experience of major infrastructure development projects and construction sites in Africa (on site)
• Experience in foreign countries, preferably in Africa (5 years minimum)
• Experience in hydropower schemes
• Administrative and Team management skills
• Strong autonomy and decisional capacities
• Relational ease in international context.
Languages / Level : English fluency is a must French appreciated but not required