The Administrative assistant take in charge all administrative tasks related to the QRC and Project coordination. The mission is meet company objectives and policies related to Administration, Facility, Quality, On time Delivery, DCIQ Cycle Time (CT), Costs and Cost Reduction and Health, Safety & Environment (HSE). Main focus is to service Customers and also support the QRC activity in general and ensure that they receive a seamless Flowserve experience for our client equipment from the equipment arrives to the Quick Response Center (QRC) to the moment it leaves our premises and is back in operation. This includes, but is not limited to, handling of all these administrative activities and supporting QRC manager and Project Engineer on priorities. The Administrative assistant owns all responsibilities to complete: -Job creation, -Quotation process, -Order Fulfillment, -Management of the order until invoice and cash collection.
- Create the jobs into company systems (AMP, Oracle).
- Prepare Job Package for the Workshop.
- Handle the Quotation Process: follow-up.
- Handle the Order fulfillment into ERP (Booking/Sales).
- Update and Follow-up activity files and Customer payments.
- Keep record of all job dossiers into shared drive.
- Consolidate the time sheets and input in ERP.
- Manage all administrative work asked by QRC manager.
- Handle the Facility management and consumable of the QRC.
- Report edition and finalization.
- Bac +2/3 in Technical or equivalent, preferably in Mechanical Engineering.
- 2 years of experience, in Customer Service and Project Administrative is preferred.
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written in French and English language is a must.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, web-based platforms and navigate in ERP systems.
- Ability to successfully lead and work in a matrix organization.
- Ability to work with complex, multidisciplinary organizations.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere. Talent acquisition and development.