- Manage, monitor and follow up acceptances at different stages, with different internal and external stakeholders.
- Familiar with the Orange wireless site acceptance process in Cote d’Ivoire.
- Make a good relationship with the Customer in Cote d’Ivoire
- Act as the primary interface towards the Customers and internal stakeholders throughout the acceptance phase.
- Apply for acceptances, monitor and follow up progress.
- Secure the acceptances to achieve the monthly and quarterly targets.
- Support Project team to carry out acceptance activities.
- Follow up and execute the contractual acceptance clauses.
- French and English languages.
- 5+ years experience.
- Experience in Telecom environment (mobile network 2G/3G/4G. MW knowledge is a plus).
- Strong conflict management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to think and reason critically.
- Resilient towards pressure and project demands.
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities and cultures