Activities, tasks and deliverables:
More than 4000 sites network scale optimization and assurance
Network and business insight and proposal
ICT strategy design and planning
Particular combination of skills:
1) At least 12 years of working experience in the telcocommunications field, especially in the Excellent network operation, big event assurance with successful experiences.
2) if has digital platform and digital transformation experience like CEM (customer experience management) or SOC (service operation center) will be better, understand very well customer process and can design E2E efficiency process .
3) Has rich experience in different operators and understand operators’ network and business strategy, could make deeply insight and propose for customer to make success for customer business. Develop the matched service and business solution to win-win with customers.
4) Master 234G network architecture and technology, Multi-vendors and multi-technology like CS, PS, IMS core network signaling process (call flow), wireless network signaling process, and E2E network fault demarcation and troubleshooting. In-depth analysis to identify and alert the root causes of problems in network quality and ensure their escalation to the appropriate services.
5) Excellent knowledge of service operation between OSS and BSS, good view of future network evolution and new service insight capability, and be able to communicate and as a speaker with high level customer or leading a summit presentation.
6) Have a keen sense of market and customer strategy. Have experience in analyzing user behavior, user migration, package analysis, and HVC user insight etc. Be able to effectively collaborate with customers including marketing team and technical team.
Any other conditions or requirement:
At least 5 years 3G RNO experience and 6 Years 4G project experience
Understand E2E technical and solution(include WL,MW,Core,IP…)
Has successful communication case with CXO level of operator or regulator