- Develop and execute business development, marketing, and external communications programs.
- Manage the development of client-specific pitch materials.
- Plan and support business development events, including seminars, webinars, and dinners.
- Focuse on the generation of new business leads, expansion of existing clients, and new projects and initiatives.
- Oversee and assist with the production of marketing materials.
- Experience of 2 years in law firms in UAE is preffered, bilingual is preferred.
- Identify and evaluate prospective clients.
- Research, strategize, and negotiate representation at PR opportunities to raise the firm’s profile including membership organisations, events, and conferences;
- Maintain and update marketing media, including social media, and expand marketing approach as needed;
- Maintain a database of current and target clients and contacts;
Working knowledge of growing and maintaining a portfolio of contacts, training & development.