|JOB DESCRIPTION||Définition du poste / la mission générale du poste :|
• Head the End to End Services Platform Architecture and Strategy
• Propose and implement innovative solutions for new multimedia services (B2B, B2C)
Tâches Principales :
• Define and communicate the Services Platform Strategy and architecture evolution roadmap based on technology development, market innovations and Group guidance.
• Including definition of roadmap for service platforms Digital transformation, OTT service integration, Virtualization and Cloud, API development, M2M, ECommerce and other innovative platform & services evolutions
• Support strategic technology projects which impact the different service platforms through technical and economic analysis
• Technical Lead of Strategic Program (EP, NFV).
• Support the formulation of the company Business plan and ensure its abidance with Group Architecture guidance and the Network Architecture roadmap and development plans
• Lead Proof of concept and Trials for Multimedia services (Cloud, OTT Integration, Ecommerce, WebRTC, RCS, Unified communications,).
• Propose innovative services/solutions for different market segments (B2B and B2C) based on market innovation and technologies development
• Support the Engineering teams for new technologies implementation
• Assist in developing/evaluating different Cost models, IRR & TCOs
• Develop standard technical reports/presentations for service platforms technology plans
• Close Interfacing with Commercial, Strategy and Product teams to ensure technology alignment on for the development of new services
• Support interfacing with Group Architecture & Digital teams and other industry players and forums in order to bring added value to the service platforms outlook, new revenue generation and operational efficiency.
Conditions d’Accès :
• Diplômes & Formations : BAC+3/+4/Licence
Liées au métier :
• Minimum 10 years of experience in the telecom field.
• Minimum 8 years of experience in Services Platform Architecture and engineering