Job description and requirements:
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with business teams to analyze information needs and functional requirement. Prepare and deliver the following artifacts: Business Requirements, Functional Requirements, Process Flows, Use Cases, Test cases.
• Analyze business processes. Assist the business in identifying ways to maximize operational efficiencies, quality, and compliance
• Ability to solve problems, develop alternative approaches to problems, and resolve conflicts
• Ability to work, contribute, and communicate effectively within immediate team, business personnel and remote teams
• Take ownership and initiative, ensuring accuracy and quality in all deliverables
• Proficiency in PC based software and communication facilities (Windows, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project, MS Visio, SharePoint, Outlook etc.)
• Advanced SQL with understanding of relational data structure.
• Must be able to read/write in German and/or English language.
Experience and skills – Desired
• Experience in testing/Validating Compliance rules is added advantage.
• Experience in conversion and migration activities involving client deliverables and processes
• Engagement in data conversion mapping and testing preferred
• Understanding of the Financial Services and banking industries preferred
• Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS Computer Science / Business / MIS) preffered