1. Master the Ethernet/layer2 switching/Vlan principle.
2. Master the principle of OSPF/ISIS/BGP, the high-level characteristic and the complex application scene, master the route import, the route policy principle and application scene.
3. mastering the basic theory about the high availability (HA) designs, to understand typical technology (BFD/FRR/VRRP) principle.
4. mastering the basic theory about the high availability (HA) designs, to understand typical technology (BFD/FRR/VRRP) principle.
5. To master the simple service configuration (with principle correspondence) on the router/switch as well as debugging.
6. To master upgrading and maintenance knowledge about several typical products.
To master using method of the data collection tool, inspection tool, upgrading tool, the long-distance measure tool.
7. To master the typical network management system installation method and the content and method of equipment monitoring content and method
Basic Condition Education Background:
Engineer Preferred Major
Others (Education Background):
Bachelor degree in telecommunications engineering
Work Experience Requirements:
Years of Work Experience
+10 years (IP Core)