- Responsible for RAN equipment roll out, commissioning, integration, acceptance and maintenance procedure and key tasks.
- Performing technical support, routine maintenance task, troubleshooting and system improvement.
- Communication with customer team to follow up the progress of critical issue, consultation with subcontractors to guide their implementation process.
- Establish close contact with the sales/solution/engineering team and the head office expert to finalise the technical scheme, and provide technical support where necessary, such as technical review, engineering survey, technical design, etc.
- Monitor the OMC system alarm report and process alarms.
- Management and supervision of RAN performance.
- Assure technical assistance for solving customer inquiries and issues.
- Perform other activities, accordingly to professional competences, on direct manager request.
- Respects all internal rules and regulations related to work, administrative tasks, reports and company internal order regulation.
- Share the experience to all team members or customer if requested.
- University degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, or Computer Engineering departments.
- Multi-vendor experience and swap experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of 2G / 3G / 4G /5G Radio Access Network Technologies.
- Have a basic knowledge of the electrical system, the transmission system, computers and TCP/IP networks.