Missions and Skills :
Have an in-depth Transit payment knowledge and experience in the areas of First Riders risk, KFT, MTT, open-loop, AFC, Transit guidelines, Acquiring Bank integration etc.
– Lead multi-stakeholder project teams specializing in the design and implementation of open loop, closed loop, open payment smart card systems.
– Develop fare collection system implementation strategies for clients and assist in all project phases from development to implementation
– Develop presentations and reports to facilitate project evaluation and process improvement
– Manage and oversee project schedules, budgets, and quality metrics are met as per requirements
– Modify and direct project plans to ensure organizational and client needs are met
– Provide engineering analysis, strategy, schedule, budget and risk recommendations to BANK (as an Acquiring Bank) and solution to mitigate any financial risks
– Be hands-on and actively seek out status of project milestones and challenges with both external vendors and internal cross functional champions
– Be an escalation point for technical, operational and service performance issues from BANK
– Leading and coordinating with internal teams to translate requirements and ensure implementation across functional units
– Act as a BANK Product manager to resolve daily decisions on project execution topics
– Ability to work with all levels of an organization to provide solution to critical issues
– Must have strong self-management skills as well as effective organizational, analytical, multitasking and time management skills
– Identifies and works to mitigate expected issues in advance by participating in daily huddle calls with key stakeholders
– Facilitate with other tasks and duties related to Acquiring Business which may be in BAU or Strategic in nature