ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Should be well verse in Dutch Language
• Review Existing Training Materials and Identify need for updating the same. Should be able to create new content as and when necessary
• Conduct and periodically review contents/initial training material of the initial training of New Hires of the process.
• Develop and conduct Refreshers based on Training needs for existing Agents and help prepare them for the job.
• Using trending data from Quality Assurance reports, create one-on-one or group trainings to resolve training discrepancies.
• Evaluate client’s training requirements and establish training goals/completion milestones
• Develop and implement client-specific training programs and material using input from Project Managers, client training materials and Knowledge System contents.
• Coordinate training activities looping in client stakeholders.
• Facilitate role-playing, test, certification, and remediation.
• If needed, should be able to assist Human Resources and Call Center Management in participating in the selection process of potential candidates;
• Work with the internal management staff to develop and facilitate motivational activities for the advisors.
• Provide assistance in developing cross-training materials and SOPs, as required;
• Preparation of Training Plans, and relevant Training reports and Dashboards.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Ability to work only in night. Process could also demand a 6 day working and should be open for it accordingly.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-2 years of prior process training or teaching experience in a voice type of project/company process.
• 1-3 years of formal customer service and call center training experience (Customer service experience for Voice and Back office operation activities is strongly preferred)
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in Dutch and English
• Should have good knowledge on Softskill
• Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care.
• Must be self-motivator and self-starter.
• Focus on quality and customer service.