About The Role:
In coordination with Engineering Office and Project Management, ensure correct design, construction, commissioning and qualification in full compliance with internal requirements and authorities’ requirement of HVAC package (networks, installation and pieces of equipment, UDF / LAF / cold rooms / incubator / etc, regulation, BMS supervision).
- Being representative for all HVAC-related activities and installations
- Supporting the E.O in management of activities related to this package
- Ensuring alignment between E.O and Specification and Guidance
- Reviewing design and technical documentation
- Following-up construction & all testing activities falling under the package’ scope
- Ensure systems start-up and punchlist solving
- Provide projects support in terms of technical expertise, contractors’ management and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Facilitating handover process towards the end user
- Delivrables overview
- Review tender documents for ITT process & contractors’ selection
- Detailed design studies review with E.O. and contractors
- Works supervision, Walkdowns performed + punchlist follow-up
- Provisional and final acceptances
- Final handover for HVAC packages and system.