About The Role:
Manage Learning & Development, Recruitement and Performance Management in order to attract and develop talent.
Supporting the “Growing Talent” pillar of our People & Culture strategy by driving sustainable performance across the company via re-and upskilling opportunities .
Strengthening leadership capabilities and fostering self-driven learning
- 1- Learning & Development:
- Responsible for managing and developing the L&D strategy as per global strategy and business priorities.
- Responsible for identifying the L&D needs, implementing training actions and assessing the overall processes.
- Supporting the managers and acting as a business partner for all Learning and Development topics.
- Assess organizational learning requirements and contribute to develop the overall learning approach and training programs, in alignment with the business goals and the learning strategy of the group.
- Supervising the good implementation of the P2P. Ensuring that all training sessions are fully aligned with the global and internal regulations and processes.
- Ensuring the good upload and record of all L&D sessions through the global Learning management system (LMS).
- Managing the onboarding process and proceeding to a regular review of the content and the learning materials as per the global and internal regulations.
- Keep the learning offer up to date.
- Designing and delivering soft skills training for Tunisia Staff.
- 2- Talent Acquisition:
- Drive the end to end recruiting process for all Tunisia vacant positions: Managing appropriately the different phases to fulfil the hiring goals
- Acting as focal point and business partner with all stakeholders involved in the recruitment process (Managers, skill pool, local authority, applicants, sourcing staffing companies…)
- Screen direct applicants, identify and engage passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques with mindfulness around building a more diverse pipeline and maintaining a consistent process.
- Manage and communicate throughout the process to ensure the best candidate experience
- Maintain all applicant and role specific data in our Applicant Tracking System (Umantis)
- Responsible for the good implementation and strict respect of global recruitment process and regulation.
- In charge of the promotion and grading process and acting as a focal point and business partner with managers
- 3- Performance Management:
- Manage and drive the end to end process of the performance management as per group process and regulation.
- Support both managers and staff members to understand the process and properly implement, review, follow up and assess their own annual goal plan in full alignment and respect to the regulation.
- Deliver and plan regular open door sessions and awareness session to develop the performance management culture
- Preparation of periodic reports and KPI’s to follow the performance management process
- Ensure periodic communication with the different involved actors in a way to respect deadlines and regulations
- In charge of developing the performance culture of the company
- 4- Other Responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation of the Manpower Planning and follow up the execution, monitor the deviation and manage the exception
- Support in the conduction of employee engagement survey and follow up the defined outputs as action plan